Social work, helping disabled and autism children in Hanoi
Phuc Tue care center offers care, education, career advice and vocational training for mentally and physically impaired children. Phuc Tue Center, based in Hanoi, was established on June 1st, 2001.
1. Location: Center of Hanoi
- Create games and activities for the kids.
- Assist the teachers in classes.
3. Duration: No limit on duration
(*) Volunteer service includes the following:
- Accommodation: “CVTD Nghia Do house” in Nghia Do new urban, which is covinient with The Fivimart supermaket, Somerset Hoa Binh Hanoi 5 stars hotel, many restaurants, bars, coffee shops within 10 minutes walk, near Hanoi West lake, near Vietnam Ethnic Meseum, Nghia Do and Hoa Binh park, near the bustop which convinient come to the Noi Bai airport and Old Quater.
++ The house contains a large living room, two bedrooms with two bathrooms, hot water in bathroom, and air conditioner in bedroom (from 10:00PM to 8:00AM in summer), a kitchen and a beautyful courtyard.
++ Volunteers share their rooms with other volunteers, using bunk beds
++ There is full internet connection in the accommodation.
++ The centre is approximately 45 minutes away from Hanoi's Old Quarter by bus, which only costs 7.000 VND for one way ($0,30).
- Meals: Two meals per day (Lunch and dinner). We do not supply breakfast, but we have full kitchen facilities which you are free to use. And do not meals outside the volunteer house (Example: No lunch, when you go to Phuc Tue Center).
- Transport from CVTD’s volunteer house to the kindgarten, schools or center by bus or Grap moto.
- Airport pick-up / drop-off at Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi.
- Various scenic visits with students.
- CVTD’s staff is available 24/7 by Online/Telephone or in person to support and guide you. It is extremely safe in Vietnam and there is really nothing to concern about.
(*) More benefits for volunteer/internship:
- Two (2) days off per week
- One (1) small party per month
- One (1) Vietnamese class per week
- Culture exchange in every weekend (Program about Vietnamese family, food, landmarks, gifts and some ethnic culture)
- Volunteers who work at least 3 months: One (1) week off for vacation (Total 07 days every 3 month).
- Participant certificate upon successful completion of the volunteer placement and small gif
"I had a great time volunteering with CVTD. Had the opportunity to meet amazing people from so many countries, besides the experience to work with disable kids that was so special and definitely unforgettable in my life. I got all the support i needed and felt home during the month i spent on the project. Hope to come back one day" - Mariana Fernandez
HOW TO APPLY:
(*) Before we can place you in this programs, could you please send the following:
1. Fill in our attached Application Form:
3. For Teaching English Programs, please send us the video clip to introduce yourself. We want to understand you, your daily life and former experiences (You can say the hobbies, memeties, your country...It should be 3-4 minutes).
(*) Please send the Application Form, CV to our email: email@example.com
(*) You could contact us via WhatsApp (Free call & messages on Smart phone) +84.9 1268 1289 to talk more detail about program, and table of fees