CVTD Vietnam have the purpose of developing English as a “Second Language” to communities in major cities. We provide Community English classes - Blended Learning Program to local children (from 4 – 11 year old), youth and adults at beginner and intermediate levels, as well as a drop in conversation group to improving English skills for Vietnamese by mobilizing qualified Native English speakers to help our English class in Hanoi. Volunteers will teach English in kindergarten, community classes in urban areas, schools…
1. Location: Center of Hanoi, Vietnam
2. Help: Teaching English for children from 4 – 11 year old in around of center Hanoi, students and youth in coffee club.
(*) Volunteers will do the following:
3. Duration: From 02 weeks
- Volunteers who are fluent in English and have excellent pronunciation and communication skills with English as a second language
- Prioritize native English speakers.
- Have a laptop for teaching, slide, video, game,…
(*) Volunteer service includes the following:
- Accommodation: Volunteers will be living in the CVTD’s volunteer house in Me Tri Ha Village, which is covinient with The Garden shopping center, BigC Supermarket, many hotels, 5 stars - JW Marriott hotel, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, or Lotte cinema and Keangnam Landmark 72 – the highest building in Vietnam with 10 minutes walk, or My Dinh National Stadium, The National Conference Center, Hanoi Museum, Korean town… with 5 minutes walk.
++ The house contains a large living room, two bedrooms with two bathrooms, hot water in bathroom, and air conditioner in bedroom (from 10:00PM to 8:00AM in summer), a kitchen and a beautyful courtyard.
++ Volunteers share their rooms with other volunteers, using bunk beds
++ There is full internet connection in the accommodation.
++ The centre is approximately 45 minutes away from Hanoi's Old Quarter by bus, which only costs 7.000 VND for one way ($0,30).
- Meals: Two meals per day (Lunch and dinner). We do not supply breakfast, but we have full kitchen facilities which you are free to use. And do not meals outside the volunteer house (Example: No lunch, when you go to Phuc Tue Center).
- Transport from CVTD’s volunteer house to the kindgarten, schools or center by bus or Grap moto.
- Airport pick-up / drop-off at Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi.
- Various scenic visits with students.
- CVTD’s staff is available 24/7 by Online/Telephone or in person to support and guide you. It is extremely safe in Vietnam and there is really nothing to concern about.
(*) More benefits for volunteer/internship:
- Two (2) days off per week
- One (1) small party per month
- One (1) Vietnamese class per week
- Culture exchange in every weekend (Program about Vietnamese family, food, landmarks, gifts and some ethnic culture)
- Volunteers who work at least 3 months: One (1) week off for vacation (Total 07 days every 3 month).
- Participant certificate upon successful completion of the volunteer placement and small gif
"Coming to work for CVTD has been one of the best decisions in my life! They welcomed me with opened arms. I feel at home and the whole group is like a big family. I Just wish I could stay longer with them!" - Dorota (Poland)
HOW TO APPLY:
(*) Before we can place you in this programs, could you please send the following:
1. Fill in our attached Application Form:
3. For Teaching English Programs, please send us the video clip to introduce yourself. We want to understand you, your daily life and former experiences (You can say the hobbies, memeties, your country...It should be 3-4 minutes).
(*) Please send the Application Form, CV to our email: email@example.com
(*) You could contact us via WhatsApp (Free call & messages on Smart phone) +84.9 1268 1289 to talk more detail.