Dong Anh Dist., and Soc Son Dist., outskirts of Hanoi. The locality is in the process of urbanization, and as a result of the establishment of Thang Long Industrial Park, Quang Minh Industrial Park,… which leads to mass immigration from nearby rural provinces. Migrant workers accounted for more than half the total number of immigrants in Dong Anh Dist., and Soc Son Dist.,
The programme aims at providing the children with basic English lessons and other extra activities including drawing, music and physical activities in leisure time. The children have 1 – 3 class per day, 3 – 5 days per week, each class lasts for 1.0 – 1.5 hours per day.
Volunteers will be living in the CVTD’s volunteer house in Dong Anh District, 10km from Noi Bai International Airport and 15km from Hanoi Old Quarter.
Dong Anh dist., / Soc Son dist., Hanoi and some provinces in Vietnam
– Teaching English at kindergarten, primary and secondary schools on the outskirts of Hanoi.
– Training in English and career skills for students and youth workers in the Industrial Zone.
✅ Volunteers will do the following:
– Write/prepare the lesson plans for every week/month including teaching aids (materials), games, and activities…
– Teach the lessons.
– Collaborate with teaching assistant to manage the class.
– Give feedback and recommendation to management regarding students’ performance
– Give feedback and success stories on website about your experience volunteering with us.
From 04 weeks
– Volunteers who are fluent in English and have excellent pronunciation and communication skills with English as a second language
– Volunteer, who have teaching experience or have vast experience in volunteering in the field of education in different countries.
– Prioritize native English speakers.
– Strong inter-personal skills and experience in working with people, especially children and young adults.
– Have a laptop for teaching, slide, video, game,…
5. CVTD Fees: Table Of Fees 2017
✅ Volunteer service includes the following:
– Accommodation: Volunteers will be living in the CVTD’s volunteer house in Kim Chung Commune (Bac Thang Long Industrial Zone), Dong Anh District, 10km from Noi Bai International Airport and 15km from Hanoi Old Quarter.
+ Volunteers share their rooms with other volunteers, using bunk beds
+ There is full internet connection in the accommodation.
– Meals: Two meals per day (Lunch and dinner). We do not supply breakfast, but we have full kitchen facilities which you are free to use.
– Transport from CVTD’s volunteer house to the kindgarten, schools or center by bus or Grap moto.
– Airport pick-up at Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi.
– Various scenic visits with students.
– CVTD’s staff is available 24/7 by Online/Telephone or in person to support and guide you. It is extremely safe in Vietnam and there is really nothing to concern about.
❎ Not included:
– Flight tickets
– Visa application fee in home country
– Insurance of any kind. Participants are required to obtain adequate the Travel insurance, Health insurance, etc.,
– Personal items (toothpaste, towels, shampoo, shower gel, soap…).
– Travel during the program and after the formal program is completed
– Stipend – this is a volunteer project, the volunteer will receive no allowance or stipend
✅ More benefits for volunteer/internship:
– Two (2) days off per week
– Volunteers who work at least 3 months: One (1) week off for vacation (Total 07 days every 3 month).
– Participant certificate upon successful completion of the volunteer placement and small gift.