Known as virtual town in mist, Sapa has always had a special allure travelers from everywhere by fresh air, beautiful scenery and glamor as a picture. But, few people know behind the superficial glitz of Sa Pa are also hundreds of children do not have food and clothing, not to schools.
Ta Van village is inhabited by ethnic minority people, from the center of Sapa town about 7km.
CVTD Vietnam is reliant on volunteer support to sustain its teaching requirements, help with Teaching English for ethnic children in CVTD Sapa office, Ta Van kindergarten, Ta Van school... Along with this, we aim to make sure our volunteers get as much out of the experience as the people and communities they help.
Share resources and develop teaching materials with local teachers through co-teaching and co-planning. Become involved in community development and school-based projects. Increase local people’ s English language competency and conversational skills. Work on extracurricular activities, youth clubs, environmental protection campaign etc.
We want your experience in Ta Va village, Sapa to be as special as possible and you will be welcomed as an important member of the CVTD Sapa family.
TRAINING, SUPPORT, BENEFITS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Furnished comfortable accommodation at the Volunteer House, including a shared kitchen and Internet capabilities.
- Free access to Spa facilities of the residence.
- A bicycle or a moto for local transportation.
- Residential registration and working visa extension.Vietnamese lessons can be offered on request.
- Opportunities to discovery special cultural areas for free in every weekend.
- Volunteer will be provided with sufficient and well-arranged working facilities, including a computer with Internet access, a shared printer and many helpful and friendly colleagues.
(*) Volunteer service includes the following:
(*) Not included:
(*) More benefits for volunteer/internship:
HOW TO APPLY:
(*) Before we can place you in this programs, could you please send the following:
1. Fill in our attached Application Form:
3. For Teaching English Programs, please send us the video clip to introduce yourself. We want to understand you, your daily life and former experiences (You can say the hobbies, memeties, your country...It should be 3-4 minutes).
(*) Please send the Application Form, CV to our email: email@example.com
(*) You could contact us via WhatsApp (Free call & messages on Smart phone) +84.9 1268 1289 to talk more detail.