Interns at CVTD’s office: Internet Marketing to search volunteers or travels; Connect international NGOs in the same field; Making video; Admin CVTD’s social networking: Facebook, Youtube, G+…; Web developer; Building and coordinate volunteer projects; Community travel and “Vietnam Homestay Network”.
CVTD is associated with over 100 local organizations and company to give university students and recent graduates internships of the highest quality so that they can gain valuable experience in a professional and unique international environment.
Our support services at all our placements are available 24/7 to ensure your internship runs smoothly and that your experiences in Vietnam have you wanting to return.
8 REASONS TO CHOOSE AN INTERNSHIP WITH CVTD:
1. You will gain daily hands-on experience
2. You will gain extensive knowledge of the culture, history, customs, traditions & food of Vietnam
3. We have a wide choice of programmes, you can spend your free time in one of our other programmes or simply go and see the rest of the area.
4. Interns will have accommodation & delicious traditional Vietnamese food for a very low cost.
5. Interns will have an ideal opportunity to learn and practice the Vietnamese language
6. Interns will receive academic credit and professional references upon successful completion of the program
7. Our accommodation facilities are on the main bus route to Hanoi and other outlying areas
8. Interns can utilize the knowledge gained as consultants to companies in their home
ACTIVITIES & SHIFTS:
1. Location: CVTD’s office and homestay.
(*) Building and coordinator for volunteer programs
(*) Internet Marketing to find Volunteer for Teaching English, Social Work, Summer Camp and Connect international NGOs in the same field.
(*) Education: Teaching English for youth, student & children from 4-11 year old.
(*) Community development
(*) Cultural exchange
3. Duration: At least 10 weeks
(*) Background: Hotel/Hostel/Homestay manager, Responsible-tourism, International Cooperation, Internet Marketing or any related field.
(*) Year of study: Fourth year undergraduate/postgraduate students
(*) Other attributes: Good communication skills, optimistic, sense of humor, interest in internet marketing and social network, interest in working in developing countries…
5. CVTD Fees: Please see at TABLE OF FEES 2017
✅ Internship service includes the following:
– Accommodation: You will be accommodated in CVTD’s volunteer house in Ban Dao Linh Dam new urban, where there is a lake and a green park surrounded, you can take a walk, runing the lakeside road with fresh air every morning. There are many convenience stores, coffee shops, restaurants with traditional Vietnamese cuisine near where you will live.
Volunteer house is nearly the bustop which convinient come to Hanoi Old Quarter, or Nuoc Ngam bus station is 1 km away, you can find many buses to the tourist city.
There’s free wifi connectivity (so bring your laptop or iPad) and free washing machine. There’s place for 4 – 6 volunteers at a time.
+ The house contains a large living room, two bedrooms with two bathrooms, hot water in bathroom, and air conditioner in bedroom (from 10:00PM to 8:00AM in summer), a kitchen and a beautyful courtyard.
+ Volunteers share their rooms with other volunteers, using bunk beds
+ There is full internet connection in the accommodation.
+ The centre is approximately 45 minutes away from Hanoi’s Old Quarter by bus, which only costs 7.000 VND for one way ($0,30).
– Meals: We do not supply meals, but we have full kitchen facilities which you are free to use.
– Airport pick-up at Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi.
– Various scenic visits with students.
– CVTD’s staff is available 24/7 by Online/Telephone or in person to support and guide you. It is extremely safe in Vietnam and there is really nothing to concern about.
❎ Not included:
– Flight tickets
– Visa application fee in home country
– Insurance of any kind. Participants are required to obtain adequate the Travel insurance, Health insurance, etc.,
– Personal items (toothpaste, towels, shampoo, shower gel, soap…).
– Travel during the program and after the formal program is completed
– Stipend – this is a volunteer project, the volunteer will receive no allowance or stipend
✅ More benefits for volunteer/internship:
– Two (2) days off per week
– One (1) Vietnamese class per week
– Internship who work at least 3 months: One (1) week off for vacation (Total 07 days every 3 month).
– Free 1-2 days in experience trip per month to have information/content/photo about the communiction tour/homestay network, to update website/social network…
– Participant certificate upon successful completion of the volunteer placement and small gift.