Make a payment
CVTD Vietnam is an organization not connected or supported by any government or religion. We are completely independent. For this reason, a fee is required to participate in our volunteer and intern projects. These fees go to support all areas of our organization, including staff salaries, rent, office expenses, internet advertising, utilities, insurance, the expenses for our vehicles, etc. Considering we are a small volunteer organization, our interests lie in supporting organizations in Asia with offering them competent and hard working volunteers and interns. We keep our fees as low as possible, and have some of the lowest volunteer and intern project fees offered in Vietnam.
(When you need access, we will issue you shortly)
Specific Volunteer Project Fees
All of our project fees are in US Dollars. Although we use US Dollars, we accept volunteers of any nationality that possess the necessary requirements for the project of their participation.
Volunteer service includes the following:
– Accommodation: You will be accommodated in CVTD’s volunteer house in Ban Dao Linh Dam new urban, where there is a lake and a green park surrounded, you can take a walk, runing the lakeside road with fresh air every morning. There are many convenience stores, coffee shops, restaurants with traditional Vietnamese cuisine near where you will live.
There’s free wifi connectivity (so bring your laptop or iPad) and free washing machine. There’s place for 6 – 8 volunteers at a time.
+ The house contains a large living room, two bedrooms with two bathrooms, hot water in bathroom, and air conditioner in bedroom (from 10:00PM to 8:00AM in summer), a kitchen and a beautyful courtyard.
+ Volunteers share their rooms with other volunteers, using bunk beds
+ There is full internet connection in the accommodation.
+ The centre is approximately 45 minutes away from Hanoi’s Old Quarter by bus, which only costs 7.000 VND for one way ($0,30).
– Meals: Food for 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) . We do not supply meals, but we have full kitchen facilities which you are free to cooking.
– Transport from CVTD’s volunteer house to the kindgarten, schools or center by bus or Grap moto.
– Airport pick-up at Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi.
– Various scenic visits with students.
– CVTD’s staff is available 24/7 by Online/Telephone or in person to support and guide you. It is extremely safe in Vietnam and there is really nothing to concern about.
– Flight tickets
– Visa application fee in home country
– Insurance of any kind. Participants are required to obtain adequate the Travel insurance, Health insurance, etc.,
– Personal items (toothpaste, towels, shampoo, shower gel, soap…).
– Travel during the program and after the formal program is completed
– Stipend – this is a volunteer project, the volunteer will receive no allowance or stipend
More benefits for volunteer/internship:
– Two (2) days off per week
– Volunteers who work at least 3 months: One (1) week off for vacation (Total 07 days every 3 month).
– Participant certificate upon successful completion of the volunteer placement and small gift.
How To Sending Volunteer Fees:
CVTD’s online payment system is administered by PayPal for security purposes. One may access our online payment system to send a project fee payment by clicking on the “PayPal” icon at the bottom of all of our website’s pages. One may use their own PayPal account, or most major credit or debit cards. Volunteers/Internship may also send project fee payments by a US bank check or wire transfer. For information regarding CVTD’s bank account info, please contact us.